Monday 7 May 2012

Oh bother...

You know that curiosity killed the cat? I think it was more like "cat-mom was tired of the shenanigans". Dexter is into everything. Glasses of water, half cases of beer, laundry baskets, tv shelves, laundry room, closets (plural) and... yarn. Not sure where they came up with the big skein of pink yarn, but I am guessing it wasn't downstairs when I left this morning. Work blows. Got my Performance thing today, kind of ridiculous. HR says they didn't want it presented to me yet, am talking to HR tomorrow. And one big part of me was sitting there today, reading how I didn't have follow through and I blamed others for my issues etc and I thought, "hmmm, if I just stand up and leave, what happens?" I am talking to HR tomorrow. My sister suggested I ask for severance and/or them not fighting unemployment. I just want to like going to work again... And I don't see that happening here. I will be talking to HR in the morning and see what she says... I hear there are things afoot in our area, and I emailed HR today wondering if another position would be a good idea, she said she had wondered that too. So, we will see.... I might just walk. I don't have anywhere to GO though... Tomorrow is our private adoption meeting!! Fingers crossed!! And I get to knit the whole trip up and back! Yay!! Any questions?

1 comment: